Invitation for Bids
Eligibility of Bidders:
1. The National Procurement Commission (NPC) on behalf of the Ministry of Parliamentary Affairs and Social Communication of the Government of the Democratic Republic of Timor-Leste is inviting interested eligible construction companies to submit Bids for the:
CONSTRUCTION OF SUPPORTING FOR DTMB-A DEMONSTRATION PROJECT
Lot 1: Lalenu, Maina II, Lautem
Lot 2: Tapo, Bobonaro
Lot 3: Fleixa, Aituto, Ainaro
2. The Location of the project is in Municipality of Lautem, Bobonaro and Ainaro of Timor-Leste.
3. The bidding shall be conducted through International Competitive Bidding with a two-envelope procedure, wherein the Technical Bid and Price Bid shall be submitted together in separately sealed envelopes.
4. Interested bidders may inspect the Bidding Documents or obtain further information from:
5. Participation in this bidding process is open to all interested international and national bidders. The attention of interested bidders is drawn to the qualification criteria detailed in the Bidding Document, which include:
• Experience: Participation as a contractor or Joint Venture partner in at least one (1) contract that has been successfully or substantially completed as a prime contractor, joint venture member, management contractor during the last Seven (7) years with a contract value at least of:
Lot 1: US$ 287,000.00
Lot 2: US$ 298,000.00
Lot 3: US$ 274,000.00
• Cash Flow Capacity Using Forms FIN — 3 and FIN - 4 in Section 4 (Bidding Forms) the Bidder must demonstrate access to, or availability of cash in bank, approved line of credit and other financial means, other than any contractual advance payments for its current works commitment to meet a cash-flow requirement of;
Lot 1: US$ 179,000.00
Lot 2: US$ 186,000.00
Lot 3: US$ 171,000.00
• Average Annual Construction Turn Over calculated as total certified payments received for contracts in progress or completed, within the last Three (3) years.
Lot 1: US$ 539,000.00
Lot 2: US$ 559,000.00
Lot 3: US$ 514,000.00
• Equipment: proof of availability of the equipment, asked in the Bidding Document.
• Construction Schedule: key activities and milestones covering construction period.
6. The Bidding Document, in English language, may be obtained free-of-charge by interested Bidders on the submission of a written application by email to the address above or an email will be sent stating the website where the documents can be downloaded by applicants.
7. A pre-bid meeting will be held on 10 October 2022 at 10:00 hours local time at the address specified above.
8. The bids must be received in the Tender Box located at the same address specified above no later than 15:00 hours local time on 31 October 2022. Late bids will be rejected.
9. The bid must be accompanied by a bid security (in the form of Bank Guarantee) of
Lot 1: US$ 2,600.00
Lot 2: US$ 3,700.00
Lot 3: US$ 3,400.00
valid for 208 days from the last date of bid submission;
10. Technical Bids will be opened on 31 October 2022 at 15:00 hours local time after the closing time for the submission of the bids at the same address in the presence of Bidders who wish to attend. An online option of the opening of the Technical Bids is offered through the link provided in Bidding Document;
11. The Employer will not be responsible for any cost or expenses incurred by the Bidder in connection with preparation or delivery the Bids.
Hermingardo Albano Soares
Diretor da Comissão Nacional de Aprovisionamento (CNA)
Hermingardo A. Soares
Organization / Department:
National Procurement Commission
Avenida de Balide
You are viewing the notice for free because:
1 . The Notice belongs to a Buyer who paid for it.
Please note that this notice is for your information only.
We try our best to have the most accurate and up-to-date information
available on our web site, but we cannot guarantee that all of the
information provided is error-free.
If you have any updates,corrections,or complaints related to this notice,
please contact the responsible purchaser directly.
Join dgMarket for free and get access to the global procurement notices*