Invitation for Bids
Eligibility of Bidders:
LETTER OF INVITATION (LOI)
RFP/119/IPG-2022 30 November 2022
1. The Government of Timor-Leste is inviting proposals from qualified consulting firms for: Consulting Service for Feasibility Study for New Construction of Office of the Instituto do Petroleo e Geologia in Bairo Pite, Dili and Geological Sample (Rock, Soil, Mineral, Oil & Gas, Geotech, Hidrogeology, Geothermal, etc) Treatment and Storage (GSTS) for Instituto do Petróleo e Geologia – Instituto Público (IPG) in Bairro Pité.
2. Funding for these Services will be made from the Infrastructure Fund of the Government of the Democratic Republic of Timor-Leste.
3. The Project is located in Bairo Pite, Dili, and the duration of the assignment is 6 months.
4. The scope of work covers general requirements (e.g. reviewing of Relevant Studies, Applicable Regulation and Standard Study, Site Survey, Technical Study, Outline Design, Maintenance and Operation Study, Rough Cost Estimation of FS Analysis, Initial Environmental Impact Assessment, Social Impact Assessment, Minimum requirement of the national building code, Preparation of Checklist of the Study, Preparation of ToR for DEDand specific requisite, and Specific Study (e.g. Geophysical Study (Ground Penetration Radar), Geophysical Study (Resistivity), Hydrogeology Study, Water Quality Analysis, Geotechnical Study, Earthquake Analysis, Tsunami Modeling, Environmental Impact and License, Flooding, Erosion and Sedimentation, Materials Testing. Interested firms are advised to read the Terms of Reference (TOR) to better understand the requirements.
5. A firm will be selected under the Quality- and Cost-Based Selection (QCBS) with modification with Technical & Price Weight ratio of (80:20) as described in the RFP document. The Technical Proposal will be evaluated based on the Qualification of the Firms (i.e. the consultant has successfully completed at least 2 similar Feasibility study projects (similar in scope and magnitude) with the minimum value of each contract is US$300,000.00 in the past 10 years as Lead Firm or Joint Venture Partner, Approach & Methodology & Key Experts’ CV. The minimum technical score (St) required to pass is: 750 from a maximum of 1000 points.
6. The RFP shall be conducted as a two-envelope procedure, wherein the Technical Proposal and Financial Proposal shall be submitted together in separately-sealed envelopes.
7. Interested Consulting firms may obtain further information from the following address:
National Procurement Commission
Avenida de Balide, Partimonio Estado, Dili, Timor-Leste
8. Participation in this RFP process is open to all interested international and national Consultants.
9. The RFP is available free-of-charge to any interested Consultants (Local or International Consulting Firms) by sending a written request by email after which a PDF copy of the RFP will be sent also by email;
10. A pre-proposal conference will be held at 10:00 hours local time on 09 December 2022 at the same address specified above;
11. The proposals must be received in the Tender Box located at the same address specified above no later than 15:00 hour’s local time on 09 January 2023.
12. On-line submission is not permissible.
13. Any Proposal received by the Employer after the deadline shall be declared late and rejected, and promptly returned unopened.
14. Technical Proposal will be opened immediately after the closing time for the submission of the proposals at the same address in the presence of Consultants who wish to attend.
Hermingardo Albano Soares
Director, National Procurement Commision
Hermingardo A. Soares
Organization / Department:
National Procurement Commission
Avenida de Balide
You are viewing the notice for free because:
1 . The Notice belongs to a Buyer who paid for it.
Please note that this notice is for your information only.
We try our best to have the most accurate and up-to-date information
available on our web site, but we cannot guarantee that all of the
information provided is error-free.
If you have any updates,corrections,or complaints related to this notice,
please contact the responsible purchaser directly.
Join dgMarket for free and get access to the global procurement notices*