Invitation for Bids
Eligibility of Bidders:
Letter of Invitation
Date: 07 December 2022
RFP No.: RFP/126/MOJ-2022
1. The National Procurement Commission on behalf of Ministry of State Administration-Government of Timor-Leste is inviting proposals from consulting firms for the detailed engineering design of the following Project:
Detailed Engineering Design (DED) services for Supremo Tribunal de Justiça office building Project
2. Funding for these Services will be made from the Infrastructure Fund of the Government of the Democratic Republic of Timor-Leste.
3. The Project is Located in Municipality of Dili.
4. The estimate budget for the assignment is US$600,000.00 inclusive of all applicable taxes.
5. The Estimated Person-Months for Preparation of Detailed Engineering Design (DED) services for Supremo Tribunal de Justiça Office Building Project is 21 person-months of International Experts and 18 person-months of Experts’ Assistants (National) with a time period of 6 months from notice to proceed.
6. A firm will be selected under the Quality- and Cost- Based Selection (QCBS) with modification with Technical & Price Weight of (80:20) as described in the RFP document. The Technical Proposal will be evaluated based on the Qualification of the Firms (i.e. The consultant has successfully completed at least 2 similar projects in Consulting Services with a magnitude of USD450, 000.00 in the last 7 years (similar in scope as required in ToR) as Lead Firm or Joint Venture Partner), Approach & Methodology & Experts CV. Interested Consultants is drawn to the qualification requirements detailed in the RFP. The minimum technical score (St) required to pass is: 75%.
7. The procurement shall be conducted as a single-stage- two-envelope procedure, wherein the Technical Proposal and Financial Proposal shall be submitted together in separately-sealed envelopes.
8. Interested Consulting firms may obtain further information from:
National Procurement Commission
Avenida de Balide, Partimonio Estado, Dili, Timor-Leste
9. Participation in this bidding process is open to all interested international and national Consultants.
10. Interested Consultants (Local or International Consulting Firms) may request to obtain free-of-charge RFP documents through the above-mentioned Email after which a PDF copy of the RFP will be sent also by email;
11. A pre-proposal conference will be held at 10:00 hours local time on 29 December 2022 at the same address specified above.
12. The proposals must be received in the Tender Box located at the same address specified above no later than 15:00 hours local time on 23 January 2023;
13. Technical Proposal will be opened on 23 January 2023 at 15:00 hours local time after the closing time for the submission of the proposals at the same address in the presence of Consultants who wish to attend.
14. Any Proposal received by the Employer after the deadline shall be declared late and rejected, and promptly returned unopened.
Hermingardo Albano Soares
Director - National Procurement Commission (NPC)
Hermingardo A. Soares
Organization / Department:
National Procurement Commission
Avenida de Balide
You are viewing the notice for free because:
1 . The Notice belongs to a Buyer who paid for it.
Please note that this notice is for your information only.
We try our best to have the most accurate and up-to-date information
available on our web site, but we cannot guarantee that all of the
information provided is error-free.
If you have any updates,corrections,or complaints related to this notice,
please contact the responsible purchaser directly.
Join dgMarket for free and get access to the global procurement notices*